Welcome to the official day of weekly glee! Since it has been awhile since I mentioned her, Gala Darling is the pioneer of Things I Love Thursdays, bringing a dose of happiness to your week, every week, for over 2 years.
WonderCon2010
- I do go on, but I had such a blast this weekend with all the Disney & Pixar-induced fun, reporting, and sublime geekery that goes on at these conventions.
California
- California, I love you. you are so sunny and filled with my favourite things: blue skies, sunshine, palm trees, and mountain views.
Chai Tea
- Okay, so I'm a little late to the party. I was never sure what to expect form chai, but after a heartfelt recommendation I decided to try it and now I'm addicted. How do you prepare yours? It's great from the coffee shop (despite being some kind of syrupy elixir) but my kitchen experimentations have yet to yield the perfect cup!
Buster Keaton
- We finally got the instant queue set up on the X-Box, and OMGitisthebestthingever. Finally, a pool of silent comedies without having to wait months for the DVDs! I've been watching upwards of 3 films per day, and a whole bunch of 30 Rock. I'm going to be pretty sad when I go back to LoveFilm (UK Netflix)!
The little things…
- Scrabble outrage; extending my trip; new books; home-made iced green tea with honey; scribbling notes on hotel stationery; chips & salsa; watching film after film after film; chai tea, again; hot dogs at the ballgame; BA phone staff; Moon/Sam Rockwell/Kevin Spacey; obsessive list-making; more tea; updating Uncultured Critic; bylines; shoutouts from @radicalaxis, and Will Grayson Will Grayson anticipation.

2 comments:
Yum, chai tea is just so, SO good.
ooh extending your trip? how'd you manage that??
Post a Comment