Monday, April 19, 2010

BEDA #18: Weekly Wrap-Up


This week I have been mostly...

Sleeping in, eating cheeseburgers & burritos, drinking tea, going to the cinema, hanging out with the guys, getting tipsy, and packing. On Friday I went to the opening night for the baseball AAA-team, the Grizzlies, with Evan and his family. Grizzlies won 2-1! I am supposed to be heading home tomorrow, but since Heathrow has been closed for the past 4 days it doesn't seem likely. It's little more then 24 hours til my flight is scheduled to depart from LAX, so all we can do is wait.

Watching: Giants baseball games, Date Night, Kick-Ass, I'm Reed Fish, 10 Things I Hate About You (Evan had never seen it!), Training Day, & non-stop 30 Rock. 

Reading: Blogs; NATS & Heathrow Airport flight schedule updates; Time magazine; Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer.

Best Tweets of the Week: @theashcloud is a little worried that because I am not from the EU my dust will not be allowed to settle in the UK; #bodypartactors

1 comment:

Ana said...

I love how you added the "Best Tweet of the Week". And that one's amazing, hahaha!