Saturday, April 17, 2010

BEDA #16: Collections

Hello, all!

Okay, this is late, and I apologise. I meant to post before going out tonight, but blatantly forgot. It's now 13 minutes past midnight so... I guess in Hawaii it's on time. Right?!

I had originally planned the Collections theme for today because I thought I would be home and would be able to photograph some of my collections. Unfortunately that is no longer the case, but I will share as best I can.

The main things I collect are cinema ticket stubs and tickets for plays, events, visits, some trains and planes, and anything else memorable. I also "collect" Moleskines (mainly because I use so many of them and have no reason to throw them away); make-up brushes (useful!); magazines (lest I decide to catch up on something a few months late); books, and - to an extent - DVDs.


This is a photobooth picture that I took quite awhile ago to show someone my movie ticket collection. It's over a year old so as you can imagine it has increased in size since then. One of my pet hates is those paper tickets you get nowadays at cinemas -- what a jip! If I'm paying £7 or $11 to see a film, I expect a real ticket, damnit!

Other than that, I don't have any special collections. If you ask nicely, though, I may take some new pictures of my movie stub collection and some other tickets once I return home.

Have a great weekend!

'Til Tomorrow (techincally later today)!
Nicola x

2 comments:

the_young_dude said...

I stopped collecting movie tickets a while ago - mainly because they indeed give you a sorry stub instead of a real ticket. That could be an idea... creating a movement : "Bloggers for real movie tickets".. Yay!

Ana said...

Ooo do show us your movie stub colletion :D