Thursday, April 22, 2010

BEDA #21: What's Up?


Hello blogland,

How are you? What have you been up to lately?

Me? Not much at all. My flights out of the US were cancelled on Monday, so I'll be here for another week and a bit. There are worst places to be stuck, but since I was all packed and ready to go, I feel a little bit homesick now. On the plus side my wee brother, whom I went to visit a few weeks ago, is coming up for the weekend to hang out and probably go to a baseball game, eat pizza, make late-night trips to Coldstones and sit around reading magazines at the bookshop.

Tonight, I'm going out to a local microbrewery for dinner and drinks, then to an amateur comedy night. Should be fun!

What are your plans for this week?

'Til Tomorrow,
Nicola x

2 comments:

Becky Jean said...

I'm so behind on reading blogs, but your week/weekend sounds fabulous. Brewery, pizza, baseball, ice cream, and reading sound like the perfect chill out activities. :)

Oh an my captcha is kings. Odd.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, a microbrew. I wanna come!
I'm going out to lunch with an old friend of mine; then, we're going to see How to Train Your Dragon!
Then I have to get my study on. Next week is Finals week. Ugh D=