Saturday, April 24, 2010
BEDA #23: The Misadventure Continues
The theme for today is weather stories. I live in Scotland, which rarely experiences extreme weather, so I don't have any good ones. The heating in my house broke this winter, while it was -8C outdoors, but other than that, all I can say is that it rains a lot. There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes. I'm looking forward to yours, Becky!
My flights this week were volcanoed, so I'm still in sunny California. It's a beautiful 20C/74F at the moment. My brother's coming up for the weekend, I'm picking him up from the train station in about half an hour. I leave on Saturday (volcano permitting), so this is my last weekend here. Again! I believe it's my third "last weekend" since I arrived mid-March. Life is funny like that.
Today I received my press registration for Edinburgh Film Festival & Comic Con 2010, as well as a call that I'm excited about and need to return this Monday. Nothing like some plans to get you re-energised! I was getting lazy, so it's good to have some new things to look forward to.
Do you have any crazy weather stories?
'Til Tomorrow!
Nicola x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha, that's crazy! Oh well, enjoy sunny California while you can! :D I'm getting so nervous about all the volcano-y stories.. I'm going to Europe for a month in October, and I really hope everything's okay by then!
Post a Comment