When I was young, I fancied a lot of popstars. I like to think my taste has improved, but who knows. My boyfriend and I made those fun little lists of 5 people we're allowed to sleep with. You know the type. My original list is a bit of a blur, but it was something like: James Marsden, James McAvoy, Andy Samberg, Jake Gyllenhaal and Jay Baruchel. I actually think James Franco was on there at one point - so this weekend I felt a bit like Ross with Isabella Rossellini in that episode of Friends...
Why? Because this weekend I actually met the last two! I was scatterbrained and didn't get a chance to get a picture with Jay Baruchel before he tottered off to his next interview, but I did get one with Jake...
What a handsome man. He was beating them off with a stick all weekend.
Which reminds me, I still have a lot of work to do, so...
'Til tomorrow (Things I Love Thursday)!
Nicola x

3 comments:
Oh my goodness I'm so JEALOUS!
Oh wow, you're so lucky! :D
I've met Jack Johnson myself :)
So freaking jealous!
Post a Comment