Friday, April 23, 2010

BEDA #22: Things I Love Thursday


Rainy day walks; coffee-fuelled blogging sessions at the bookshop; reading new magazines I normally wouldn't purchase; rewatching & quoting In The Loop; Peter Capaldi (ifb); dinner & drinks with Evan, Callie, & Erin; forthcoming visit of the wee brother; contemplating the re-instatement of his childhood nickname, "The Monkey (Boy)" without warning; chai teas; anticipating sunshine & clear skies; In-n-Out; 30 Rock in general, classic Jack McBrayer moments in particular; attempting impressions of Will Arnett, "I'm gonna make your heart explode!"; inventing horrendous puns; The Habit; turning stubborn Amurrcans into habitual tea-drinkers; nutella sandwiches; the questionable feeling of accomplishment that comes with finishing a book that you weren't particularly enjoying; refusing to unpack; burritos; re-heated burrito leftovers when tipsy; "You'll all have chins!"; Skyping with mi madre; "Coffee mit sexy!"; smiles; and laughing.

1 comment:

The Girl said...

"Questionable feeling of accomplishment that comes with finishing a book you weren't particularly enjoying"

I'm experiencing this at the moment with Wolf Hall! I can't give up on it and yet I'm really hating it every time I pick it up.