
Today's post is the final day and entry for BEDA 2009! The month has flown by at an alarming speed, for which I am glad because it means it was fun, and very much worth it. Here are my BEDA highlights:
+ All of the wonderful people I've met through BEDA! Over the course of the month, some of you have been such fantastic readers and commenters, and we've had some great discussions. I've loved all of your blogs too, and it's been great to build up a wee community. So thank you Lo, Roberto, Becky, Autumn, and Christina for being awesome BEDA buddies (assigned and non)! I'll be continuing to read your posts and you all know where to find me!
+ The Motivation to Write Daily. While it may not always be worth reading, it has forced me to come up with ideas and write them down, even when I didn't feel like it. Getting words down when you don't particularly feel like it is a big part of writing, and I'm glad I've had this to force me to use my brain. Quite often, I'll think of something I'd like to write about, but brush it off with the excuse that nobody will read it. Knowing that people have read and appreciate my blog has really helped on this front.
+ The Ning. It's been a great home to us, and has made me feel a bit less "exposed". Browsing the ning makes a nice break from google reader and there are a few posts on there that I haven't cross-posted because I was happy to keep them there.
+ Enjoying Blogging Again. I had kind of given up on my blogspot and started using Tumblr more and more often - mainly for reblogging pictures and posting quotes that I like. But I missed writing and didn't really know how to jump-start this blog, so BEDA provided the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm going to decide on a regular posting schedule and try to stick to it from now on.
What have been your favourite parts about BEDA? Has it encouraged you to blog on a regular basis?
Please comment with links to your permanent blogs - I'd love to follow them!
Until... next time!
Nicola x
2 comments:
Congrats on succeeding with BEDA! What a great challenge. :)
Congratulations, lady! I love these posts that you've put together.
Post a Comment