It's Thursday, and it's been awhile since my last Things I Love Thursday! I have to admit, not a whole lot has changed - but that's not a bad thing. So what's good?
- Big Plans - My man is here for a few weeks, and looking to be here for much longer. Yep, we're finally pulling the trigger on that being together all the time thing. We've got plans in the works. I'm also looking forward to starting my new job early next week.
- Cinema - I had a bit of a dry spell in March, but managed to go to the cinema 4 times in the past week or so - it's been a strong Spring so far. Now that I have some time I was spending at uni freed up It'll be good to get back into the way of reviewing new films as they come out.
- Books - I'm in the middle of reading 3 books right now. So what's new?
- This weekend - Pre-emptive excitement for visiting co-workers from Laandaan, a big fundraiser on Saturday night with loads of friends, and generally cutting loose. Looking forward to it!
Et Aussi - Um, Evan; High Tea at The Butterfly & the Pig; my growing collection of film books (& the wonderfully acerbic reviews they tend to contain); Evan's laugh cutting through a too-serious press screening; buying more books than I can read (including these babies); re-watching Misfits; coffee with friends; coffee with old friends; handing in my portfolio!; getting back into blogging outside of UC and Quotables.
What do you love this Thursday?
'Til tomorrow!
Nicola
What do you love this Thursday?
'Til tomorrow!
Nicola
Image: Behemoth the Cat by Kris Atomic.

3 comments:
Yay! I'm not the only one who reads multiple books at once!
New job?? Did I miss something somewhere?
Also I've lost count of how many books I've started. Oops. I'm awful that way.
Karen - Far from it! I think I have about 4 on the go, although one only has a couple of pages left...
Becky - You might have! I'm part-timing at the film festival again this summer but in a new role. All will be revealed.
Post a Comment