Sunday, April 17, 2011

B3DA #17: Icky/Clicky Sunday


The Mountain from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.


Make sure you click through and watch that full-size.

I'm struggling today. On top of this essay I'm coming down with flu, which isn't the best state to be in on a Sunday night.

Since I didn't post any on Friday, here are some things I've been enjoying online:

  • When critics get it wrong - Danny Leigh on the critical duds of the age. I can't believe the critics hated Buster Keaton's The General!

  • John Green's pal Ransom Riggs has an awesome name, great writing and video skills, and a very unusual habit.

  • This vegan foods website has been caught using stock photos of non-vegan treats.

  • Tina Fey's press tour for Bossypants is kind of kicking ass. One. Two. Three:


'Til tomorrow!
Nicola

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That first video is amazingly beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, right? Makes me want to go to one of those areas - I forget the name, but it's basically zones were there are no artificial lights for miles. Not many of those around here!