Saturday, April 30, 2011

B3DA #30: Bye bye



Welcome to the last day of April!

BEDA aside, I've been looking forward to April's end. I don't know why, but April's always kind of a suck. This one has been fine, but May is almost here and promises to bring new opportunities and time to tie up loose ends. May's going to be a time of planning, followed by a month of hard festing, and hopefully a wee trip in July while I write up my Masters portfolio. I'm hoping to have some work on the go and a new place to live by August. Wish me luck!

Though I always enjoy the challenge of BEDA (click over here to check out years one and two if you so desire), it's tough to keep up when busy or when I have nothing to say about myself. With that in mind, I'll probably be blogging over here a little more often -- we'll see how it goes.

I hope you've all enjoyed BEDA, and if there's anything you'd like to see on this blog or over at Uncultured Critic, do drop me a comment or an email to say hello and tell me so!

'Til next time!

Nicola

Image by Dvortygirl.

No comments: