Tuesday, April 5, 2011

B3DA #5: Booyah, Grandma.


You see that? That's me. Coastin' through life, knockin' out word counts. Aww yeahh.

Okay, so I just finished my portfolio, which means I'm (half-)done with uni for the semester. While I have another 5000-word essay, a commission, and a new job looming... I figure I deserve a little bit of a celebration, albeit in animated gif form. In the words of Tim Westwood, Get ya hustle on baby! Exakly. *airhorn* *explosion*

In other exciting news, Google has finally reinstated my AdSense account. That's all I have to say about that. You all know what to do.

Lovely to see you all keeping up with BEDA - I hope you're all having fun! I will see you all tomorrow, when I'm in a fit state to blog.

'Til next time!
Nicola

2 comments:

Becky Jean said...

Yay for being half way done!! Celebration is in order :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Becky!