Tuesday, April 12, 2011

B3DA #11: Painfully Introspective

It's the 8th-12th days which are always the hardest, isn't it?

I'm absolutely pooped from this past weekend. It's been lovely to get some sunny weather and fresh company to break up the rain, but there's lots of planning and scheming to be done this week. Tomorrow I'm off to Edinburgh to get started at my new job back at the Edinburgh International Film Festival. I've grown a wee bit fond of Edinburgh over the last 18 months or so - I hope you will forgive me.

Other things what are good:


'Til tomorrow!
Nicola

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving Laura's Etsy shop! I think I'll have some ideas for when I move! :)

Autumn said...

I know I am kind of feeling the slump right now. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back on track.

Unknown said...

Mandy - Glad you like it, she comes highly recommended! Autumn - Ditto. Emergency BEDA-buddy Skype chat soon?