Wednesday, April 27, 2011

B3DA #27: Speaking of Movies


Oh dear, BEDA, I've been slipping. Despite having missed about 4 days now, there are only 3 to go, and I'm determined to finish out the month!

It's been a busy week, filled with noshing, drinking, and generally being out a bit too late. Last night I went to the GFT film quiz with Evan, Graham, and Sam. Despite having come in a respectable 3rd on my last couple of visits, we were unprepared for Branagh-grams (best name for the worst quiz round ever!) and naming ever film starring Reese Witherspoon. Looks like we've got some research to do. Other than that, though, we had a good time.

Today I've been working away on Quotables and finally fired off a few emails I've been psyching myself up to send - which I'm feeling pretty good about it so far! I'm also keeping busy looking for flats in Edinburgh for over the summer, so there's tons to think about.

Book update: Currently reading Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. I have a week to finish this and The Year of the Flood for book club.

What are you reading or getting up to these days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! What book club are you a part of?

Unknown said...

Just one I started with my friends - we take turns and one of us picks the book and hosts each month.