Saturday, April 16, 2011
B3DA #16: Part-time Blogger
So I didn't check the BEDA theme calendar and missed the boat on having a guest blogga. That's what you get for part-timing it.
Today I've been mostly watching Lolita over and over again (Kubrick's 1962 adaptation and the 1997 version), wishing I'd gotten started on writing this essay sooner, and feeling a bit blurgh. I definitely feel like I'm coming down with something.
Since I'm no fun, how about you go enter my giveaway? You can win one of three copies of Blue Valentine on DVD - all you have to do is leave a comment. Go do it now!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekends. I'll be trying to get this essay finished for a few days, so B3DA will be a bit of a toss-up between quick posts and over-indulgent procrastinatory ones. I hope you're all looking forward to that as much as I am.
'Til tomorrow!
Nicola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I enjoyed the photo. I needed a good laugh. :)
Post a Comment