Sunday, April 15, 2012

BED4 Day 14: I know, I know


If you're wondering where I've been, the answer is on one of those.

Flying has really mucked my week up. What day is it, again? It doesn't seem as if it should be the weekend already - or mid-April, for that matter. But I did arrive home to easter eggs, cups of tea, and the cat, so it's all good. I also slept for 12 hours last night os jetlag hasn't caught up to me quite yet. (Oh it will, it definitely will.)

Aaand there it goes. Why am I still writing these? Ok, goodnight.

1 comment:

Jeracalea said...

I think it's very dedicated that you are blogging as much as you are while traveling throughout the month! The only reason I'm blogging as much as I am is because I have a lot of free time :)

Hope your jet lag doesn't hit you too hard!