Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BED4 DAY 11: Yup


So it turns out that attempting to blog every day for a month whilst suffering social media burnout is not a particularly wise decision. It has also been my last few days here.

We went to our favourite sushi place tonight, not having been for quite awhile, and everyone was really excited to hear about our getting married and moving away. Evan and I have been eating there since I started visiting and he's been a regular for some ridiculous number of years so that was really sweet. They gave us a huge free ice cream, took our picture which they put in a card, and made a flower out of a strawberry. Evan sheepishly remarked that he was planning to return sometime in the next 2 weeks before he leaves for Scotland. Haha! Awkward.

Other than that we've been hanging out, having a look at some flats online, and getting geared up to move. I'm excited to get moving - it's been a long time coming.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to blog tomorrow before I leave, if not Twitter is going to have to count as a legitimate form of blogging while I travel. I take a red eye flight to Heathrow and by the time I get there 19 hours will have elapsed. Wish me luck!

Catchye next time, BEDA.

Nicola

Twitter / Tumblr / Uncultured Critic

No comments: