
I solemnly swear to take more photographs. I will record every day, whether it was eventful or not.
I will take more risks, build more bridges and chase my dreams. Be bold, courageous and always, always ask (because if you don't ask, you don't get!). Savour the small accomplishments. Do lots and lots of little favours. Work hard, play hard, and relax when necessary. Recount my encounters; commit them to paper, electronic disc-space, online archive, and old-fashioned memory.
To do:
- scribbling on scraps, brainstorming and list-making.
- reading, reading, reading.
- poladriod, for sentiment's sake.
- save ticket stubs, boarding passes and brochures (so as you remember why you went in the first place!)
What do you plan to do more?
7 comments:
Hey, thanks for dropping by! Gosh Rosie and Jim brings back memories -I forgot they hung around the canal! :) I like this entry you have posted here. I think we might be quite similiar!
I'm forever making lists and day-dreaming and needing to be more bold and courageous...I also keep saving rather than acting - I keep thinking 'I just need a little bit more money to do this and then I'll do it...' blah- need to stop putting off things!
Reading loads is always a good one too! xxx
Oh, I love this post, what a good idea! Personally, I plan to do more travelling. There are lots of places I want to go to. As to your question, my degree was in English. I've applied for a few jobs, but no-one seems to want to hire me at the moment, so I'm trying to get as much experience as I can.
@CuriousCat - I remember seeing a canal boat with the dolls at the window one time! haha. Thanks for coming by here too, I just found your blog and am enjoying reading it. I'm terriblef or not just getting things done too!
@LGG - Thank you! Me too, I travel a fair amount but always to the same places it seems! Do you have any big travel plans coming up?
This is a wonderful list. I wish I would write by hand more often. I get on the computer and time flies by, and I get inspired then bogged down by all of these amazing blogs...I think my point is that I wish I would artistically interact with the real world more often...using a pen and paper.
Thank you for the comment, I am so so excited about my trip...although I have no more clue as to what to bring than I did a few hours ago!
Hi, Just stumbled across your blog. It's awesome :) I've only just started blogging, and I plan to do it much more. I look at lovely blogs such as yours for inspiration. xx A.
@makemoremistakes - I know what you mean, it's good to get back to basics once in awhile.
A. - Thank you! I do the same, it's nice to know that someone else is taking away from mine as I have done from others.
Post a Comment