
Hello blogosphere! How are you? The weeks are flying by this summer... Let's appreciate this one while we can!
- Moving out?! - My boyfriend and I have been planning on this for the longest time. Today, we finally went and applied for a new apartment, which we may be able to move into this weekend. I can't wait!
- Late summer - it gets HOT here, and now that we're into August it's finally beginning to cool down. The evenings are cool and the days are no longer exceeding 90F. Gorgeous. I can finally read outside on the patio!
- Getting published - My interviews and diary from Comic Con are now online here. I will also be posting my pieces on the CC panels on my portfolio blog asap.
- UK Lady Bloggers! - I came across this community yesterday and it's amazing! I've just set up my profile and am having a mosey around the site. If you are a UK lady blogger I urge you to join. It's fantastic.
- Being productive - Since graduation, I have been deathly afraid of stagnating. I have itchy feet; I'm applying for jobs left, right, and centre; there is never enough to be read in one day; I am incredibly restless. I need something to focus on until I find a job. So, last night I decided that I'm going to get my California Drivers Permit, and then start leraning to drive properly. Wish me luck!
- &... Iced lattés; baseball games; inordinate amounts of Jeopardy (& slowly improving!); earplugs; sunshine; my new uphill/downhill workout plan; Evelyn Waugh; blogs blogs blogs; midnight movies; Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt; "getting Tanquerayed!"; buying more books than I can possibly read.
Photo.
7 comments:
Wow - you've been active eh?! Where do you live? Good luck with
- the flat move
- the job hunting
- the driving!!
All systems go for you! Off now to go check out some of these interesting links...UK Lady Bloggers sounds intriguing too....
Hi thanks for stopping by!
What I loved this Thursday was that it was my last day at work for the week! Technically I'm working from home today but...you know, it's Friday!
Congrats on the new apartment...that's super exciting! :)
@CuriousCat - Thank you! I've added you as a friend on the ning =)
@The Girl - Always good to have that Friday Feeling. Have a lovely weekend.
@Lesley - Thank you.
That photo is amazing!
Aww I'm so glad you and your boyfriend are getting an apartment together :) xx
Post a Comment