It's Thursday already?! This week has flown by, and I've been busy for a change!
+ Moving in — As much as packing and moving is a pain, I'm becoming pro at it. This time I managed not to bring many unnecessary items, but did forget a few necessities/desirables. Oh well, can't be perfect!
+ New flatmates & old friends — This year I have a full new set of flatmates, and so far it's been great. I knew two of them and hadn't met the other two, so it's good to have some new people around! It looks like I'll get to see more of my other uni friends, too, which is awesome. I missed them, and there's (almost!) always someone available for a chat.
+ New shoes! — Okay so I haven't yet worn them, but I'm excited to do so. I'm never excited about shoes. Haha.
+ Getting my life into gear — It's daunting, but it has to be done! This semester is going to be a lot of hard work, which I'm not entirely convinced that I'm prepared for, but the sooner I get it over with and get my degree in hand, the better! Ha.
Embracing the student life — Once again! I hadn't been out to a club for over a year before Saturday, and I've been out 4 times since. I missed dressing up, drinking and dancing. Got another one planned for Saturday, can't wait! The cheesy music is on its way back into my iTunes.
Until next week!
1 comment:
god i don't have time to even embrace student life.
and how many flatmates do you have? sounds like a lot!
Post a Comment