Friday, February 12, 2010

Announcing... Uncultured Critic

Hello, dear readers!

As you may or may not know, I am a Film & Media graduate. I'm not a particularly good one, to be honest. There are far too many films that I haven't seen and directors whose names I have not yet learned. To rectify this, I've started a new blog. It will chronicle my forays into watching more classics, attending events, and featuring some of the great independent filmmaking that can be found on the interwebs.

Please check it out, leave a comment, let me know what you think. Comments, criticisms, and ideas are most welcome.

http://unculturedcritic.blogspot.com

Until next time!

Nicola x

3 comments:

The Curious Cat said...

Cool idea! Will certainly get you motivated! Will check it out! :) xxx

The Girl said...

Ooh should be good, will give me some tips on what I should be watching!

Ana said...

Ooh, this sounds lovely! Definitely checking it out :)