Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello.




Returning to blogging after a 6-week absence is like running into that girl you were acquaintances with in high school. You spent a lot of time in the same physical space, but you don't really know what to say.

Although I prefer to skip the excuses, I'll tell you what I've been up to.

First off, I became a Scout for Yelp. Since writing has been my part-time job, I kind of forgot about this whole "writing for fun" thing that you people out there in the blogosphere so enjoy.

I also spent 6 weeks working the best job I've ever had, at my favourite theatre in Glasgow. It was panto season, and I must have seen the show about 25 times. I loved it, though.

Sort-term future plans include applying for more paid writing work, being involved in Glasgow Film Festival, and starting the Masters application process (scary business!)

How are you all?

Nicola x

Photo by muxu.

3 comments:

The Curious Cat said...

Hey! You're back! Hurray! Thought we might have lost you! It is cool to have a holiday but we do miss you! Sounds like you've been having a busy time! :) Lots to catch up on perhaps?! Welcome back tho! xxx

Ana said...

Welcome back, I missed your blogs! :D
I've been just fine.
Glad you had fun at your job and were able to participate in all that :D xxx

The Girl said...

My goodness where have I been?! You snuck back while I wasn't looking! Hurrah, glad you're back!