It's been a good few weeks for YouTubing! As most of the things that have been tickling me have much to do with the US Presidential Election, I'll spare you. Well, except for one...
Obama Llama Song! : If you're unfamiliar with the vlogbrothers... what are you doing here?! Get on it already! They are by far and away my favourite people to watch on YouTube, and this is just another example of (little brother) Hank's brilliance. If you've never seen the Llama Song, I suggest you watch it first. For an explanation, you can watch Hank's original video featuring the Obama Llama Song.
I accept no responsibility for the harm and/or irritation it may cause yourself and others.
Rejected: Go on, you can say it.
Nicola, where the eff have you been?!
I know, I know. This may be old news but for some reason I only just discovered the wonder that is Rejected. Don Hertzfeldt is pretty fantastic (find me someone who has attended UCSB and isn't!) It must be several years since I was first acquainted with his earlier Ahh, L'Amour, and in fact had been trying to hunt it down for quite some time. Rejected is random humour at its finest and appeals most to the bizzarest of senses of humour. It may look simple from the outset, but keep it running!
Take On Me: Literal Video Version: Have you ever wished that a music video was in some way narratologically aligned with the song it accompanies? All your dreams have come true! This had me buckling. Extra points if you love A-Ha and/or the song in question! Don't you miss the 80s?
No comments:
Post a Comment