I Can't Stand The Rain - Scottish Falsetto Socks in Edinburgh: Reminiscent of the Chewin' The Fat teuchter sock puppets, this tickled me. We've been suffering a ridiculous amount of rain for August, and this perfectly encapsulates the feeling for us Scots. (Although I must note, it is sunny today, but it's not going to last!)
ETA: Not 2 minutes after submitting this post, it started to rain again. Fandabbydosy!
Paladins and Kalgan, Wrath of the Lich King: You're probably thinking, "Wait, what?", but allow me to explain. The title of the video refers to the subtitles, which are based on World of Warcraft in-jokes. If you're not a fan of WoW, however, worry not, I implore you still watch, as you should still find it hilarious.
Seeso - The Song We Never Wrote: Narcisco Lobo, also known as his YouTube alias, Seeso, is one of my favourite YouTube musicians. This is by far his most sweet and enthralling original song. I, for one, can't get enough of it.
Randy Pausch: The Last Lecture: If you don't have a spare hour to watch this... make one! Randy Pausch was an academic at Carnegie Mellon and The University of Virginia, and it the absolutely exceptional story from an absolutely exceptional man. Pausch died aged 47, on July 25th, after battling with pancreatic cancer for almost a year. The lecture was recorded on September 18th 2007, at which point doctors had given him 2-5 months of good health left. "Inspirational" doesn't even begin to cover it.
Until next time... Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment